Hello to all my readers! I know I have a few that are out of the Continental US, but I'd just like to take a second to really THANK everyone that's been following this story.
It's been quite the journey and I know I fall off the map sometimes with the posting, but most of you stick with me--for that I am eternally grateful.
Tessa and MY version of Jon have become lasting characters that will forever be with me. As a writer, it's sometimes a blessing and a curse to fall in love with your characters. Sometimes they become just a little too real to me. Some things that have come to me on this lovely little journey.
* Umm...driving home from the market, a song comes on the iPod and all of a sudden I'm plotting how to use it.
* Driving from the market to my friend's house--figured out how to plot the pivotal scene between Jon and Tessa later in the story.
* Driving in the middle of the night--catching a theme here? LOL--found a way make New Year's special back on chapter 100. *faints--that's right, NOT finished on CHAPTER 100--stilllllll going*
* Redesigning Blog 3 times in the span of one story.
* Realizing that hey, there's more to an erotic romance than sex and people will STILL read it! HURRAY!
* That writing is what I truly love and it's gone past a hobby into a goal.
* That I've got the most amazing fans out there who care almost--if not more--than I do about the outcome of this story.
* That no matter where I go from here, this not so little story is my very first novel and I got to share it with all of you.
* That staring cross eyed at the computer makes me beyond happy.
You guys make the writing worth it. Even if someday I leave the FF genre behind, I know that you were with me at the start and I couldn't have gotten where I am right now without you, THE READERS.
From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for everything you do.
PS: And yes...I'll be back in the next week/week and a half with new chapters.